Thursday, January 21, 2010

*Content Warning* Contains Cursing

Jesus fucking CHRIST!  I have been trying to apply for a job - ONE ARSE SUCKING JOB - since 9:30 and my computer is beyond annoying and trespassing into possessed by the devil to incite me to violence, menace and murder!!!!!!!

I have debunked and fled for comfort food (pie with mushy peas) and my brother-in-laws computer.

The beers in the beer fridge are singing to me like a magic sword thirsting for blood, I am so wound up and and and ... to be succinct ... I am suffering some computer rage and am venting before I smash something.

grrrrr

Edit:  and then it turns out that the website I'd been looking about has been screwing with me too and the job wasn't there when I searched again (sometimes it spontaneously doesn't register when you tick queensland etc when you hit search)

Edit Edit:  I can't believe I just spent the last three hours attempting to apply for a job that isn't even there.  I've mentioned before that god hates me, haven't I?

Edit Edit Edit:  I am sure it has nothing to do with my habit of muttering "Jesus Christ on a Popsicle Stick" or "Jesus Christ in a Ham Bag" in times of stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment