Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Drunk watching television

Californication - Rick Springfield - NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Pehaps you've not seen this episode - and that's okay - freaky episode - I don't like to think of Rick Springfield that way.

I LOVE Rick Springfield.
Rick Springfield is beautiful.

Edit:  I need a set top box so that I can watch ABC2 so that I can see touchwood - it keeps taunting me with itself - I wantz tourchwood!  I always wanted to be like Ace.  I've always wanted to blow stuff up.  Maybe I should stop restricting myself?  I have interneet afterall.  Perhaps there is stuff I could combine to blow up stuff in my own back yard?

Dan Kelly has an environmental science degree?  I prefer it when my pop gods are a bit useless *sigh*  it is my fate to fall in love with intelligent acomplianced musicians.  Probably they even restrain from giving their spare change to indigineous females without front teeth who beg at regional shopping centres in country towns?  I always worry their better halves wiill beat the crap out of them if they haven't earned enough money in the time frame provided.

I am such a sucker.

oh gosh - its not even 11 o'clock - what am i watching?  whats with this wolf thing? why are there such pretty boys on teleivison?  where are the men?  the serious men?

Edit Edit:  One of my cats is on heat and it is driving me nuts. reow reow reow at the back door - excruciating! - what am i watching?  i quite like it. that flash of black eye was quite a turn on.

oh my golly!

oh
sigh
that is so sweeeeeeet


what the hell am I watichihg?


and the mom can't see a reflection of the guy with the kid in the hand mirror?
what am i watching?

I think I need to stop and go search the tv guide, ey?

No comments:

Post a Comment