Friday, January 8, 2010

Morning

What is wrong with my credit card?
Why don't you want to accept it?

I am at a shopping centre having just double checked that the payment to my creditcard has been processed and that is a YES (cause I just bought a Jasper Fforde book which is sounding crazed, i have to say - much looking forward to the reading of am I).

My major concern however, is that last time it declined my credit card when I was trying to top up my pre-paid balance, it went through the second time, and then later in the day the declined payment was processed - which i only just remembered after I had tried to put $100 on my pre-paid four or five times thinking that perhaps there was something wrong with the connection or the payment was late going in, it is usually there by 8:30 - and now I'm a little concerned that I am going to have a $500 credit on my feckin' pre-paid sometime later this afternoon, which I would be a bit upset about because ...
*takes a breathe*
I reported my landline unfunction yesterday and they said a guy would come test to see if there was a problem with the outside connection sometime by COB today and that I didn't need to be home and that if there was something that needed to be tested inside they'd leave a card in the letterbox and I'd need to ring for an appointment, so I was going to spend today cleaning just incase somebody needed to come inside my flat, which is a pigsty cause I've been sitting on my arse watching tennis all week and didn't clean over christmas period, and then the cats got me up early this morning, so I fed them, and then there was a knock on the door and it was the telstra guy and he tested outside and then came 'inside' to test the connection - DAMNIT shitbuggerarse - and I was shamed *sigh* and he was tall and goodlooking with muscular shoulders and I didn't get to perve cause I was wilting with embarrassment at the state of my lounge and the fact that I had not yet had a chance to clean out the kitty litter for the morning *whimper* and I think the chickie said, when I was talking to her yesterday, that if it turned out to be something inside there service fee is something like $105, so you see ... 2010 is shitting me already.

(and i was wearing bike shorts and a tight singlet top which i had slept in and i am fat and fat girls should not answer the door to handsome young men without much more clothes on)

No comments:

Post a Comment