Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hangs head in shame

The overly keen man was around at my house again when I was out today.
Left a note on the door with an invite out this evening.
Even you need to eat it said.
With three exclamation marks.


I feel hunted.

Which makes me cross.
And now I've done a bad thing.

I txted him that he was too full-on for me and that I was not comfortable with all the calls and drop arounds.

As an adult I know I should have just telephoned him and talked to him.
But then he would have argued with me.
Or been desperate to make amends.
Maybe even have cried?

So I txted and have fled to my sisters to hide out in case he comes around my house again.

I am such a chicken weiner nancy girl.

The nasty part of my brain is tossing scenarios at me.  Me staying here until after dinner and sneaking back home after dark only to find him lying in wait for me on my doorstep. 

I wish I didn't have an imagination.
My imagination is cruel to me.

3 comments:

  1. i think it was reasonable to text him. that kind of persistence is unnerving and scary. and he hasn't followed any of your requests so far. you owe him nothing... not even a phone call.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should see me *rolls eyes* i am as jumpy as a cat - its only the mailman on his scooter - the dudes motorbike would be a lot louder - i am such a weiner

    i am going to go do some more washing before the rain starts again :) Rain is predicted for February (all of bloody february)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin is right.

    if someone were going to point out to me what a psycho-stalker i am, i'd prefer that they did it via text too.

    hahahhaahah!

    ReplyDelete