Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rambling

A charming evening, though ...I have been being bad. I watched a trashy action movie today - Sherlock Holmes.

My goodness - who ever throught that trashy action movie and Sherlock Holmes would ever go in the same sentence?  I am exceedingly fond of the old black and white Sherlock Holmes television episodes I bought for negligible amount of cash at a discount store on impluse one day.  Love them to pieces, actually.

Actually ... I like them soo much, I went searching for other Sherlock Holmes episodes and bought them, even though they weren't the same people doing it and may I say I dislike Basil Rathbone?  I care not whether you mind or not.  Basil Rathbone I do not like at all. 

Robert Downy Jr tied to a bed head with only a stragetically placed cushion however is very nice indeed *leer*

High thirties degree heat triggers my knitting urge.  Does anybody want a scarf?  They are free?  I must warn you.  Some of them are regretably pinkish.



My misson for Monday is to sort through all my cd's and put them in their proper cases. 

I am one of those terrible anarchistic people who just take a cd out of the cd player without the proper case and put it into the case of the cd I am putting into the cd player and then never get around to finding the original cd case for the cd that is thus in the incorrect cd case.

And so, in my unstable state of unemployment I shall be bringing order unto chaos.

It's cool.  You don't need to pay me for that either. 
I live to serve.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a movie that I'll have to get, I love Robert Downey, I just recently watched Bridget Jones' Diary last week (I know, yes, I do live under a rock)and he was completely nude, a rare treat indeed!
    Your scarves look so nice and soft,I love pink, they would match very nicely with Jannie's magic fuzzy pants. I knit too! I've been working on an afaghan for the past five years , I do two rows every six months and it will be finished when I'm seventy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do rather want the fuzzy pants, but I am going to wait until I am thinner. I may achieve this in time to borrow your afaghan - lol

    ReplyDelete