Saturday, January 16, 2010

Probably you are lucky I didn't inflict this on you earlier, but I am very jealous of anybody in Melbourne who has the opportunity to go to this today  (and to save the disinterested clicking, following is an excerpt)

Where's Dan Kelly been all this time? Huddled beneath an overpass, making puppets out of spoons? Good guess, but no. Dan's been recording his third and latest album ‘Dan Kelly's Dream', and he'll be previewing the new album, with his new star-studded band, at the Toff on Saturday! Dan will of course belt out a bunch of his older tunes, and he'll even play some covers. He might even play ‘Hotel California' if you call out for it enough. Stand up the back and scream requests between songs. They love it when you do that. And then, after the show, stumble over to tell Dan just how much his music means to you. Be sure to glaze him with beery spittle, otherwise he won't believe you. He'll think, "My face is almost completely dry of saliva. That man wasn't moved by my artistry at all!" And he'll be sad. Can you believe this is being published? - JC

actually it is the whole thing - hahhahahahahahahahah - but it is funny yes?
I wish I was there for young Mr Kelly's performance - I quite liked his "dan kelly's nightmare" that he sang when he was being support fo Augie March.

i hate being poor

No comments:

Post a Comment