Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Failed Comprehension Tests

I used to fail comprehension tests at school.

I don't recall now whether I read too much into text or if it was a memory issue or just my overactive imagination, but obviously it is an ongoing weakness, because when I read Dan Kelly's missive on his site "I intend to blog the whole thing" when informing his public he was heading off to start recording his new album, I thought this meant he was going to blog the whole thing ... and post it on his site. *slaps self in forehead* How stoopid of me. My personal failings rearing their ugly head and waggle their bum in my direction.

*sigh*
oh well, at least i can read clocks now.
that's good, right?
i can juggle too
a bit
and i can balance a water bottle on my nose ... if i stuff a couple of pens up my nostrils (photos of that were on an old blog - got the photo around somewhere)

Edit: found it

4 comments:

  1. I like that you colour-co-ordinated your water bottle lid colour with your right nostril pen colour. Very classy!

    Hey, are you at work in that photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - taken last year at my previous place of employment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibubble, how multi-functional you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and the first fifty callers will receive a free cat with every purchase

    ReplyDelete