Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lighthouses?

Lighthouses now?
I don't know if I can do anything about lighthouses. Nothing is springing to mind. His was so nice too. I am imagining it as a song, but not imagining music, because I am not at all musical, even if I do sing unremittently and unrelentingly.

Whilst babysitting last night we broke into song, my nieces and I. I have Glee to thank for something. They have sung "Walking on Sunshine" on their show, so we have some songs in common at present.

My youngest niece (11) did air guitar to it and spun around on the floor on her back. Was hilarious and well done. Her older sister looked at her with rolled death eyes for a) being good b) being silly c) for taking the attention away from herself.

2 comments:

  1. my 10yo son is also very scornful of that show, although i've NOTICED that he is unable to take his eyes from it when it's on.

    my daughter quite likes the singing bits.
    of which there are many.
    she's 7.

    i don't really get the show.
    what??
    i watch it thinking 'what on earth is this show meant to BE?"
    is it the new Fame?

    someone please explain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I haven't actually watched it. I've only seen the music clips they've showed on telly as ads.

    The new 'High School Musical' maybe? The girls loved that too.

    ReplyDelete