Thursday, October 29, 2009

pfft - and of course, he incorporates both maze and lighthouse into his post (a post both moving and real and steeped with depth) with ease - possibly a nod to anonymous's comment (although that is probably just me being imaginative, as is my wont) - so now I am both jealous and envious (which is also mostly just me being imagnative, I think I play emotions more than I feel them).

so what did I do yesterday after reading his lighthouse post and the comment that mentions mazes and lighthouses (taking into account I've been trying to bounce my content of his, since nothing much is happening to me at the moment and I therefore have little to inspire me)?

I image googled maze and lighthouse to see what would come up?
gah!
***
But what a lovely idea 'refilling a bookcase' is. I have been imagining it all morning. A genuine requirement for me to rebuy all the books I love. That hunter/gatherer Thrill of finally getting grubby paws on beloved covers. Almost make me want to set fire to my house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment