Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning my cherubs, she sang out insufferably cheerily, I slept in until 7:30 this morning and feel rather wonderful

Well ... when I say slept in I mean that I woke up at 6 am and then shoved my head under the pillow again until I felt like getting out of bed, which I think is even better than actually sleeping. Awake but sleepy leaves me able to daydream vividly but maintain control and I had lovely snuggly daydreams.

when cats are feeling super affectionate and cuddly, they seem to be able to make their fur softer and fluffier. As if to invite touch. That's what my skin feels like this morning (at least, in my head it does). I feel like I could purr.

3 comments:

  1. hope the rest of your day is just as nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, so far its been calm

    no security alerts with the doors being locked and the front office vacanted like last week

    no trail of blood splatters down the street from stabbings like monday

    no obdurate bicycles

    it's all good :)

    ReplyDelete