Monday, October 5, 2009

Update

I fear to check my bank balance. I am supposed to be saving. I bought a spade and a hoe and some plants and have been digging inbetwixt resting and generally making a mess. Lots of fun :)

Note to self: buy garbage bags for all the weeds and dug up grass.

I have been given a bicycle but I've not really ridden it yet.

I planned to ride it home after my sister dropped me off to pick it up, but she looked doubtfully at me when I imparted my plan to her and instead offerred to ride it back for me, unless it had easy release wheels, which it did, so we loaded it into the boot instead along with my sadly punctured bravado.

I shall be brave. I shall ride it every night this week to the shops and back until I get used to the cross bar and the casual humiliation of having to hop on one leg until the bike is lent over enough for me to get off, since I can't swing my leg over the damn cross bar and there is a basket on the back preventing me from going from that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment