Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Resolutions

This is not entirely fueled by the rather nice red wine my brother-in-law presented me with a glass of before leaving for basketball - after a small pray of gratitude for what we were about to receive dedicated to my other sister that gave us the crates of aged wine upon her pregnancy and decision that she isn't a drinker anymore since she is going to be breastfeeding after this and it really needs drinking now because it is just going off - nectar from the gods - i am fast approaching alcoholism if I were not there already.

What was I saying?

Oh yes ... I am giving up on this getting into shape for my fortieth birthday lark and making myself fit for potential frolicking with members of the opposite sex. Screw it. I shall continue to attempt to accustom myself with the bicycle because it is kind of pleasant and also a cheap form of transport, but other than that - I say to heck with it. I have come to realise from my many musings on the subject of late that I can't even imagine living with somebody else. Or of actually mopping the floor on a regular basis. I think I am far to stuck in my ways.

I am going to buy a vibrator on the weekend and plant a herb garden instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment