Monday, October 5, 2009

Wonderful

and he's changed the name of his blog back
and there are words again
though not many
but still a picture
though not sticking to rule of hand

and its all oblique
or perhaps i am just not bright today
or just not in the know
and therefore what seems obscure to me is perfectly understandable to others

and i wonder if he minds that i use a possessive when referring to him and his blog? does anybody else? when i talk of you to others, or even to myself, you are my bloggers, my favourite blog, my hell boy, my kettle, my projectivist, my favourite band and other times, when i am particularly impressed with you I grow more formal in homage, Mister Squires, Ma'am Squib, Madame Projectivist

is it a thing of childhood - my school, my bag - that should have been left behind?

I shall ruminate on my habit of exclaiming out loud and talking to the blog posts another time :) (eg. where the bloody hell are you going with this one Georgie, before i hit the link to jump to the rest of the story)

6 comments:

  1. You are extraordinary, Ms Samantha, Evil Overlord of us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely rose petal thoughts, MCL.

    I do the same with my bloggy favourites; if it's childish at least we're happy in our pigtailed, knee-high-socked world, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good tex1 very good, I like it, it is like the thread of thoughts that passes trough every blogger mind once in a short while.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. more than a short while for me - i am very nosy - i am always wondering what is going on with people that makes them post what they have

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very thought provoking post.

    Many a time have I come across a post that makes me think twice before continuing onwards and upwards with reading it.

    ReplyDelete