Monday, October 26, 2009

Sudden Insecurity

I am talking everybody to death, aren't I?
I am terribly sorry.
Will attempt something like restraint.
(even though it isn't my middle name)

Guilty Confession: I watched some of that Twilight movie last night at my sisters house and have since borrowed the book off my nieces - which they are terrible pleased about - I am quite enjoying it. I know, I know. Trashy popularist shite. Robert looked very pretty with all that makeup and he did the lean thing, which makes my knees go weak. I can't help it. I have hormones.

2 comments:

  1. Don't restrain yourself. I enjoy your postings and ramblings and word play and gossip and clevernesses, keep going, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci, but I can't believe I've written so much today - I've been relatively occupied at work too :)

    ReplyDelete