Sunday, November 1, 2009

Doooooom dooooooooooooooom

I meant to be so busy today.
Laundry.
Gardening.
Stocking up on cat food and litter.

Maybe go out and take some photos of Townsville for the blog. A friend contacted me to ask me about things to do in Townsivlle, cause her parents were maybe coming her on holidays. Made me think about perhaps writing a weekly Townsville post .

Bustled out early, cause IGA is open from 5:30, but decided to go get petrol in the scooter first. Filled up. Strangely more than usual. Was pleased. I get embarrassed just paying 3 and 4 dollars.

Come back out and petrol appears to be pissing out of the underside of scooter. Paniac. Telephone brother-in-law and move scooter away from bowsers. Whilst waying it stops. Maybe only half or one litre lost. Maybe. I am not good at amounts, but it didn't seem like it all came out or anything.

Am crouched on the ground trying to look at the underside but it is all covered by plastic siding etc. Brother-in-law arrives. Same difficulties. Conclude is some kind of overflow or a crack high up in the filling pipe, rather than the fuel tank.

Scooter is in for a service Thursday, so am just going to be alert and cautious until then.

Could do without this.

Suspect fate conspiring to make me ride the darn bicycle.

So instead of virtuous domesticity, I am going to drink some wine and watch the DVD I bought yesterday - Zombie Strippers (who could resist a movie called zombie strippers, eh? who?)

No comments:

Post a Comment