Thursday, November 5, 2009

Two and a Half Hours to go

It's been a nothing kind of day today at work.
All day.
So, I've decided to tunnel my way out.

Luckily I have been keeping a stock of the plastic knives and forks wrapped in napkins from the local cafe, that they give me with my morning ham and cheese croissant. I only have four sets and two loose knives, so I shall have to be careful when sawing through the carpet and digging up the concrete.

I plan to tunnel under reception until I hit the storm water pipe, follow it along for a couple of blocks and then sneak out through the drain in the gutter in front of coles, where I shall stop for supplies of malteasers and peach flavoured iced-tea.

After that? I am not quite sure.
Freedom is such an awesome responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment