Friday, November 27, 2009

Fell off my wagon

*ahem*

You know yesterdays list of things to do? I got a haircut.

Moseyed around shops, but couldn't find anything I wanted to buy. It was frustrating. Then I bought myself a bottle of wine and ruined myself for the evening.

I never manage restraint after a period of abstinence. Am hungover. But this is good! Sort of. Because I have absolutely no urge to drink now and I am back on my no drinking kick.

I woke up at 5:30 this morning (as I tend to do if I drink), so impulse took control of my legs and I wandered out to my hammock for further kippin'. It was lovely outside. Michael-Cat hopped into the hammock with me (which he has never done before) and there was loving and patting and cuddling and sleeping and it was a lovely way to start the day.

I may do it again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment