Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday night

It is too hot to even think about eating (though my cats disagree with me - hark? I hear scratching at the door - STOP RIPPING MY DOOR TO FUCKING SCHREDS YOU FUCKING FELINE!)

The night is still ( EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKING CAT! - will you STOP scratching at the door?! There's already a hole in it. Bloody cats)

I am going to go re-read the bit in Eclilpse where Bella wakes up all bruised after her wedding night with Edward, cause it's kind of hot and it's been along time and probably the last time doesn't count cause there wasn't penetration which means its been sevenish years celibate and I am about to turn 38 which means the last time I had actually fullblown sex I was mostly unconscious and technically I should have had a hissy fit about the episode, but like, it was novel, and he stole my stockings (?!wtf). Nobody has evern felt the urge to steal my small clothes before. I can't be angry. Italic

2 comments:

  1. well ... i bought them because they were gorgeous - i spouse I can't blame him for stealing them - black with butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete