Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Its only Wednesday

I am quite bursting with frustration.

no no, not that kind of frustration - sheesh - one track mind already what

I don't want to be at work
I don't want to be in Townsville
I want to go shopping
I want ...

It's because I have been without spare cash for nearly six weeks now. It gets to me. It makes me feel edgy. It makes me feel trapped. All the things I like to do are money dependant.

Gardening isn't money dependant, well might you say

Perhaps not, but establishing a garden is.

Library's are free, you might say next

I fucking hate libraries. They give me the heebie-jeebies. They never have the books I want either anyway and even if they did I would probably need to go on a waiting list and I am sure I have previously established patience is not one of my strong suits.

Family is free, you could potentially say then

I would respond by vomiting at the soppiness of your reply and tell you to go write greeting cards. Pfft. Family is free. Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment