Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Babysitting

My sister's C Grade basketball team won their grand final and sister was declared player of the series with a trophy presented by a lady whose name I don't remember but they said she normally plays for Australia and also the Fire (?) (I am so ignorant)

She is quite stoked. Today is her 19th anniversary of moving in with her man and they have now gone out to watch 2012. Not exactly the kind of movie I'd been inclined to go to, but her guy will leap like a landed fish at every sudden surprise and perhaps even shriek a little like a girl, which is always kind of fun to witness.

Eldest niece has a friend over and they have taken over the 'good' computer and are talking to other friends over msn and possibly other friends on the phone. The phone has been glued to her ear since she turned thirteen. I think she was just waiting for the excuse.

They have 'done' my nephews hair. It is all slicked down at the front and spiky at the back, like a cartoon character. Now they are taking photographs of him.

We used to put our brothers hair in pigtails and make them wear makeup.

How times have changed.

I feel old.

No comments:

Post a Comment