Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rambling Rambling Rambling

I am onto my third coffee for the day and none of them are working.

The unconnected cable at front of scooter turns out to be the electrics and with "the screw falling out" (otherwise known as the cable that was not reconnected after the tyres were changed) has caused the inside wiring to also fall out and they have had to order a new cable. Have no idea how much that is going to cost. Have reminded them I won't have any money until thursday week and he said they would work something out.

*blinks thoughtfully*

If this were a television show or a movie I could get an offer for sex out of that, but taking into account it is neither and I am a good 20 kilos overweight, I don't expect that is going to be the case.

*sigh*

My bosses hubby admired my crooked teeth yesterday. Seemed to think them charming?

Perhaps he is another who is freaked out by the too white perfect teeth seen nowadays. So creepy. Our local newsreader, who is far to pale and gelled, has teeth whiter than the whites of his eyes. Gives me the shivers every time I see him. Want cute boofy looking Chris Reid back, damnit.

Perhaps when I get my broken tooth (from falling of the scooter in the wet last november) fixed, I might be able to get a gold tooth. I've always wanted one.




(like this, but without the stubble - though god only knows what will happen when I hit menopause - lap of the gods)

No comments:

Post a Comment