Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tis the season ...

Management have decided to be playful for the Christmas Season and issued a challenge to see which office can come up with the best decorations using a sustainability theme or an environmentally friendly way. The cynic within me sees this as an opportunity to save money on decorations and inspire self-inflicted team building exercises. The child in me is just delighted with the idea of messing about with cutting up paper and gluing shit to stuff. I am buying me some glitter on the weekend - w00t!

Have googled a few ideas and some of them are a little more complicated than I can deal with because I am a clutz and have never been good with my hands, not to mention the small issue of lack of patience (jigsaw puzzles drive me insane and I frequently end up trying to hammer pieces into places they refuse to go).

I think I might be able to do this one and maybe this and potentially (if some kind of character changing miracle occurs) I might try and do this.

There are some other ones that are much simpler, but I don't have a link for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment