Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Twenty-Seven Minutes to go

It's times like these that I remember I wouldn't do very well in solitary confinement.

I frequently daydream about a little house in the country and no neighbours and at times like this I realise that perhaps that wouldn't be such a good idea afterall.

Though admittedly this is after I've won the lotto and have a kick arse garden to keep me busy and a large netted dome with jungle like interior with trees for the cats to safely roam in and a computer and paytv, so maybe I wouldn't go stir crazy afterall.

Twenty minutes to go

2 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh MCL I have the same dream! Except I like to think of my country house as rambling. I'm quite happy with run-down too; in fact that would give me something to do after I've won lotto. See, I've really thought about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are but you see, if i had a rambling house it would probably be big enough for visitors and then my mother would come to visit.

    I was considering a second little house connected by a walkway.

    I think I want a folly in the garden too.

    ReplyDelete