Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blinks

gosh!
positive reinforcement for my stalking
feel free to give me subject to look for on the net :D

floating away on a haze of alcohol
1993 tamberline reserve red called 'the chapel'
or something

things are a little blurry
i like wakes
maybe somebody should knock off another of my cats
provided they supply me with excellent booze before hand

its only Wednesday!
aye currumba

I was working on the understanding that it was Thursday all day today and I had to have seventy folders stuffed with stuff before i left work at 4:30 pm - i only got the final list of documents to include at 4:00 pm - feel foolish for stressing - stoopid days of the week being wednesday instead of thursday like wot i thunk it

i should write to somebody!

No comments:

Post a Comment