Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Babbling

*twiddles thumbs*
am at loose end now
...
it is twiddle or tweedle?



dum-de-dum-de-dum
*drums fingers on table*

A dual cab ute of young men (muscular nubile young men) pulled up beside me at the lights last night when I was heading home after babysitting. Started hooting and calling out stuff at me (not bad stuff necessarily - nothing vulgar). Invited me out. Said it would be free drinks for me. Called out their mobile number and invariably, as always happens, somebody called out 'pop a mono' (which means do a wheelie/wheelstand), which sadly is not possible on a little beatup 50 cc scooter.

Next set of lights I decided to pull in behind them instead, cause all that whistling and stuff makes me feel a little self conscious. Particularly since I am not a skinny or impressively breasted lady and it is soo very obviously a pisstake. They pulled over into the turning lane at the last minute to be beside me again.

sigh
stoopid boys
am probably old enough to be their mother

2 comments: