Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Musing

I tell myself all pain is illusion. Electrical impulses. An alert system. I can not deny I tend to think of emotions in a similar way. Sometimes I am right in there. Willingly carried away with it all. Then a second later it is as if I am looking at myself from the outside. Off to the left a little, actually. Just behind my shoulder and a foot to the left, to be precise.

I wonder if out going people ever experience this?
Or whether it is a trait peculiar to the introverted and self-conscious.


Oh lord love a duck!
I am so bored, I become boring.
Something interesting better happen soon before I start waffling with existential angst.

6 comments:

  1. It's good that you stand a little to the left rather than to the right, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed. I might bring back corporal punishment for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad my duck joke failed to print...I hate technology

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's happened to me a few times lately, but i looked on it as a good thing, since i say such dumb things in comments.

    which is in no way implying that the duck joke would be a dumb thing

    hit me with your duck joke babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guy goes into a restaurant and the waitress says "Have you ever had a chicken wrap?"

    Guy goes "No, but I once saw a duck do karaoke..."

    ReplyDelete