Saturday, November 7, 2009

The continuing story of a quack that's gone to the dogs

I was wondering how a generator runs out, but now I remember that they run on diesel or something, right?

Day Two adventures of Dan Kelly is up and I wish he would not talk about food. I've turned into a locust this last week. No food in the house lasts longer than a few hours. The night before last I ate two of those little frozen dinners and half a cambert with avocado on biscuits.

I've eaten quite enough for today too, but am now craving soup.

Am down to my last bottle of wine and the three dessert wines. Just as well too. I think my internal organs have pickled.

5 comments:

  1. I know it's time to stop drinking when I'm wrestling with my son and he knees me in the kidneys and it REALLY HURTS.

    You'll have to get that nice French boy at your brekky cafe to give your kidneys a squeeze to check if you're right to start on the dessert wines now or whether you should wait a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, I like the new template/colours/piccy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. merci bien madmame kettle :)

    It is good to 'ave a change, oui?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oui oui, Madame.

    ...

    Sorry, that's the extent of my French, unforch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the translation didn't go so well then, I guess - lol

    ReplyDelete