Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Continued rambling

I am obsessing about food. 

For the past month it has been very plain.  Meat and veg in the slow cooker or spaghetti.  I am very over it.  This is partially because I have yet to get the gas reconnected and therefore do not have a stove, but lets face facts - I am no cook.  Also I've been mostly broke and therefore unable to indulge in salad greenery which don't last very long in my fridge.

I feel rather like The Master from the most recent Dr Who episodes with his chanting ranting about roasts and gravy and fat greasy food.

I am going to go google pictures of thai food, just to torture myself some more, cause I must remember I can't be frivilous because I don't get paid again until 18th and Centrelink payment was only partial and I have to pay my sister back the money she lent me the other week.

I need a cricket to ride my shoulder - sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment