Monday, March 8, 2010

G'morning

My nieces birthday went well and a special photo of a scowling birthday girl holding a horse sticker book was taken to send to Uncle Sid.

We told her the story about the wooden birds (I sent cute little wooden bird mobiles a few years in a row to Uncle Sidney after he made indications that he thought the first one was a very strange present and beat hands down the bellows I'd given him once as the most useless present ever), so she and her mother popped out yesterday and have bought him one of those mechanical birds you suspend from the ceiling and fly around in a circle, since his birthday is coming up later this month.

I am functioning on about two hours sleep as my newly acquired nocturnal leanings are still dancing about the forefront of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment