Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Note to Self - Brillant Ideas are never Brilliant

Overwhelmed with the brilliant idea of buying cheaper dry cat food which would leave me enough money to also buy a jar of pasta sauce for myself to add to the stuff I have left over at home now leaves me scrabbling around for loose change to buy some proper dry cat food.

They seemed to eat it okay the first time, but now just look at me like I am torturing them.

I look like I am getting them food.
It is making all the right sounds of food being poured.
But when they look in the bowl there is nothing they regard as food.

You should have seen the look of disappointment on their little faces this morning after they raced and boinged ahead of me with eager meows to the kitchen.

No coffee for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment