Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday I have Friday on my Mind

A nothing kind of weekend of shopping and eating and retiring to bed with a headache Saturday afternoon instead of eating chinese and drinking cocktails with my sister and brother-in-law.  I have to be very strict with my posture and not rest my chin on my fist with my elbow on table, but that is how I usually end up when I am reading blogs - sigh.

Not that many of my bloggers are blogging at present.  So many of them have dropped off.  Probably Dan Kelly is finished now too *stiffled sob*  (he hasn't even updated his myspace blog with the last couple of posts - I think he is over it all - I refuse to beg! - but actually I want to know when he is going to have his album finished and available? but I can't ask now, cause of all the previous begging - it would sound like nagging - and did you know I saw a flight from brisbane to townsville on the 17th for only $79 yesterday?  oh god! the temptation - I may die)

Doh!
I've just realised I'm wearing my trousers inside-out.

Edit:  oh man - I could get flights there and back for $79 and go the night before to listen to Mr Liddiard do his solo thing and the accommodation is only around the $89 mark per night and that's only $336 altogether and I don't need to eat a lot and just make sure I have train money and my sister could probably feed my cats for a couple of nights and and and ... BUT I SHOULDN'T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment