Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flappy Hand Wave

Y'all were saved from a tsunami of waffle after coffee this morning by the fact that we were terribly busy.

I have just had the bestest lunch eva.  Good thing it was the last one of it there, else I would be tempted to go back and get more even though it would make me ill.  I've had more than sufficient.  Some kind of cajun chicken on lebanesse bread with salad and yoghurt sauce. 

The coffee wasn't as enjoyable as it was yesterday.

Perhaps I shall try and just have one coffee a week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying for a maximum of 4 a week.
    It helps (or doesn't??) to not actually keep count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I am just as likely to hit my maximum and then say to heck with it and consume to excess.

    Binge coffee drinker. I should start a support group.

    ReplyDelete