Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Flashback - 23 July 2008

Since I have nothing to blog about and my mind is a desert of thought dominated by the white noise of sand storms; bereft of all life; not even a lizard - I figured I would cheat and just repost something from the past.  23 July 2008.  A time when I was trying to limit my daily posts by following the rule that they all had to rhyme.

First Contact

This is how I imagine it
We receive contact from an alien race
And they are helpful, gentle and friendly
Not the least bit interested in taking over the place

And we will set up a cultural exchange
Learn new technology to get polluting cars off our streets
And we will introduce them music, drugs, wine and whiskey
And turn them into raging alcoholics

P.S.  Good Morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment