Thursday, March 18, 2010

Round and round we go

I feel like I've turned into somebody that likes salad. 
I still have difficulty making myself buy it though. 
The idea of salad does not entice.

It's been overcast all day and I would rather like to be home in bed with my book.

The cyclone is down to a Category 3 now and due to cross the coast (so far) Sunday between Cardwell and Mackay.  Townsville is between Cardwell and Mackay, but so are other places.  I am keeping my fingers crossed it hits Bowen again. Poor Bowen.  I feel bad for ill-wishing it, but I'd rather have a roof.

I am feeling seriously in need of some form of entertainment, which is causing me to weigh heavily in favour of nicking off down to brisbane in April.  Perhaps today is not a good day to make a decision?  It's like grocery shopping when you are hungry, ey? 

Would it kill the ever so wonderful Mr GAR to twitter now and then so that we know he is still allive?  He doesn't have to interact.  Just an update would be enough.  How long does it take to write a soundtrack anyway? grrrr

Curiousity is my besetting sin.



Okay probably lack of patience is also up there.



Okay. Yes.  I can also be very irritating.


Okay. Fine.  I think that is enough with the faults. 


Right. Fine. Yes.  I am also very lazy.

Just stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment