Friday, March 12, 2010

Leaps about excitedly - i have money i have money - she sings.

I can afford to buy my brother-in-law a present for his birthday today.  It is a great relief.  They have been very good to me over the last couple of months.

I can buy lunch that contains greenery.  I have had lettuce cravings.

I am wearing my broken shoes today, because I was soaked riding home yesterday.  The right shoe has cracked between the heel and the rest of the sole.  From kick-starting the scooter. 

I am aware these are very factual 'I ate, I went to the toilet, I slept' kind of blogs.  There is nothing in my head.  Work consists of answering the telephone and putting people through to other people and opening and distributing the mail.  Nothing to stimulate anybody.  Certainly not me.  I need a handsome blogger or musician to semi-cyber-stalk to pep me up. 

... and new shoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment