Thursday, April 1, 2010

Babbling

I'm bored and I can't change my header photo again because it has been less than twenty-four hours since I did that before and changing it again seems frivolous and besides I rather like all the wallpaper and was thinking it would look really funky if I ever own a home of my own, which I don't really expect to do cause I am reckless and thoughtless with money and have no self control and there is nothing interesting me on the net and the pizza is delayed, cause they forgot to make one, and did I mention we are having pizza at work today? well we are, cause of the long Easter weekend.

There were some kids in the office this morning.  Two 5 year olds, a 4 year old and a 13 year old.  We were doing some drawing whilst their parents were in meetings. Above is my drawings and below is the 13 year olds (except for teh dragon which is also mine).  I am contemplating whether I should stick them to the lunchroom fridge or not.



















The five and four year olds gave their pictures to their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment