Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello Hello Hello

I did nothing interesting over the weekend.  Worked Saturday.  Slept Sunday.  Read Monday.

I had such good intentions.  I even started cleaning a bit and did three or four loads of washing, but then I started reading the last book of the Mistborn series and next thing I knew it was 11 o'clock at night and I'd missed Good News Week.

I still have a bit of an eye strain headache cause I leave my glasses at work, so that I don't forget them.

****
oh bugger
how embarrassment

sigh

So it just occurred to me I should put my glasses on, since I mentioned them and didn't see them on my desk, so of coruse the darn things were in my handbag all along and I could have worn them yesterday after all.

retreats muttering

Edit 7:53 pm: HA!  Sister reading first book in series got so caught up she forgot to put glasses on too.  So that proves I'm not just a dill - Brandon Sanderson is just too good.  He needs to have more care of his readers.  Probably I should write to  him and ask him to put a warning at the beginning of his books reminding people to put their glasses on.

No comments:

Post a Comment