Friday, April 9, 2010

Oops sorry - Imma runnin' late

Holy cow Funstar -  it looks complicated - do I have to come up with twelve poets?  I don't know twelve poets?  It's like pyramid selling except its poetry.  I may pass this instance, cause I haven't had my rhyming on lately and my brain isn't functioning and I feel sick (but that is probably just from lack of sleep - I am a sooky-la-la baby).  I've been up since 3:30 am catching and packing my excess cats to smuggle to a friend-of-my-sisters for the day.

For anybody visiting expecting poetry, here are some links to past efforts:
Skeleton Poem
Feel like going back to bed
Ode to my underwear
Dilemma
Good Morning
Afternoon at Work

Catching and packing the cats, scootering to my sisters to borrow her car, drive back and pick up the cats and their accessories (eg water dish etc) drive to friend-of-sister who is putting them up for the day, drive to my sister's home to exchange car for scooter and go home again took an hour and a half - 4am to 5:30 am.

Sweepin' and moppin' and vaccumin' from 5:30 am to 7:30 am.

My body got to work on time, but I appear to have left my brain at home.  It's probably still asleep curled up on my pillow.  I hope it doesn't stain.

Thank god I remembered my mobile today.  I shall phone ahead to my sisters to see if The Parent is there.  She was expecting to arrive 11 ish today, but she is staying at a hotel, so I could get lucky.  Darned if I know how I am going to sneak sisters car to collect cats if she is at the house.

Have had two coffee's today, but they are doing me no good.  Coffee has lost its hold on me.

Once upon a time I used to think I had a normal family

2 comments:

  1. You did well, Mad Cat Lady. Very well.

    And you must have a LOT of floor space for 2 hours' worth.

    i spend maybe 10 minutes a month on my floors. Kinda.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have a lot of mess :)
    I live in a one bedroom duplex. Gunshot arrangement. Sunroom, bedroom, loungeroom, kitchen, laundry/bathroom.

    Inspector left me a list of things I need to do better at. Mentioned was the catfur on the walls.

    I don't understand why it is sticking? I did vaccum the walls, but obviously not well enough.

    ReplyDelete