Monday, April 19, 2010

*yawn and sleepy smacking of lips*

Re-wearing a shirt that doesn't smell too bad today, as it rained in the night and I've no dry clothes.  Though I've worn damp clothes in the past and indeed recent times, given a choice I'd rather not. 

I am wearing the red roses shirt I bought at the op-shop in Brisbane.  My hunting skills at finding it for the bargin price of $6 have garnered praise from my fellow office drudges.

I am more enthusastic at finally finding where I'd put my black trousers.  I've been looking for them for the past couple of weeks and could find them no where.  Turned out they were hanging up in my closet.  It is no wonder I've been having trouble finding them.  I usually only put clothes I don't wear there.

It is a grey overcast day, suitable only for curling up in bed with cats and books (well, possibly also suitable for curling up with other people, but overall I prefer cats - to each their own, ey?)

Work is hiring a security guard to hang about out front for the next week due to an unhappy client with a history of violence.  Won't be telling mother about that.

The family made me pose for photos on my brother's red ducati before he left Sunday.  I've not seen them yet.  They'll probably be horrible.  I don't think I will be posting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment