Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ambivilant (sp?)

Okay - it's something, even if it ain't a blog - and I've not deleted him from myspace even though my scooter stalled a block from the local supermarket and wouldn't start again and I had to push it back home approximately eight blocks, but ...



















... I can't deny - I am currently more interested in the band "Khancoban" allegedly using the term "cluster fuck" in a song. It is one of my favourite words that I don't say.

Edit: GoD I hope it starts in the morning. I shall have to get up at 5:30 so that if it don't I have time to pushbike to work and shower and stuff. I've not riden to work before. If I don't post by 10 am tomorrow it means I died in the attempt.

Edit Edit: do you know - I think this may be the third year in a row, of the four i've been back home, that my scooter has broken down on or within days of my birthday. Do you suppose my mum put a curse on me because I refuse to move back in with her?

Edit Edit Edit: cola showers?

No comments:

Post a Comment