Sunday, December 27, 2009

Restless

Not at all sleepy, but drunk.  Hibiscus flowers in syrup added to cheap sparkling wine.  Would that I owned Kelly's Heros on DVD.  The adverts keep warning of sex scenes, but as yet are to deliver.

Will noone entertain me?

Watched mad cook create gastronomical excess (spelling crap sorry, can't be arsed to look it up) white chocolate doormice on sticks - very pratchett - love him too pieces - possibly his name is Hesson?  he is english.  caught another episode weeks ago involving jelly and vibrators.  recommend attempting to google him cause he was awesome - wish I had more details - deepest apologises if have lead astray or on goose chase.

Saw members of family today.  All mentioned first "didn't see you yesterday" - sigh - forgot the visitation demands of boxing day.

Is this a buston keaton movie?  it is black and white but there is speech.  Can't be.  Can it?

Wish I had Harvey on DVD.  Have only ever seen bits of it.  Think I would like it.  Think I would like to be drunk with a six foot rabbit for a friend.  Blossom-cat is quite friendly.  Just not mobile.  Can't take him to the shops with me.  Mary-Cat is on heat and sounds like a seagull in her frustration.

It is after 11 o'clock at night and what will I do? 

sigh

I shall turn off all the lights and put Lady Hawke or Princess Bride on and perhaps I shall fall asleep on flloor.  Sleep, per chance to dream - sigh

3 comments:

  1. hi sam happy new year smurf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess liffe is all one big buston keester blak and wiite moovie wit strange music.

    The Guitar, the movie is slowed to be good and naked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smurf-dude! - pleasure to hear from you and happy new year to you too :)

    slowed to be good and naked? - interesting - I shall look into it Bunny.

    ReplyDelete