Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy birthday to me

to nervy to blog :)

I'll be fine once I've had the interview - besides its more the lass at the office driving me nuts

she has switched into hyper teasing mode these last couple of weeks, because work has hit pre-christmas slowdown and she is going to miss me, but since I am already tense about mother's visit, getting older, my scooter breaking down, up coming unemployment, the unfortunate early school years which have left me over-sensitive to teasing ... her teasing at me on top of it all is not helpful.

my beloved 88 year old neighbour Ted also has an enlarged (cancerous?) prostate and is heading in for operations early february.

i wish i could tape her mouth shut with duct tape

1 comment:

  1. okay - all done. seemed to go alright, but they are interviewing a lot of people. Darned uniform again. Stockings with closed shoes jobbie. Back to the blue blouses that permeate townsville offices.

    However it starts first day back after January, which would get me out of a visit with my mother - which would be ACE.

    ReplyDelete