Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ten Minutes to 20 minute wipeout

Perhaps the slow cooker was a bad idea?
Maybe I just need to buy smaller plates?
My stomach is overfull and aches.

Things I shall consider in the new year - pending that, I am awaiting the start of "Dinner for One" on SBS which I watch every New Years Eve with a bottle of champagne and attempt to keep up with the butler.

One day, one year, perhaps, I might have a group of friends to share this drinking moment with?  But probably not.  They'll probably have kids and babysitters cost a lot of money and someone has to stay sober to drive etc etc etc  Tis best alone.  That way nobody can see me giggle like a fool and fall over watching an old black and white film of a butler when he misses tripping on the tiger rug.  (is it a tiger?  am I not remembering right?  is it a lion? no i am sure it's a tiger.  fuckit.  it's a tiger if I frickin' say it's a frickin' tiger!)

It's a tiger.

3 comments:

  1. ha!
    you totally rock me too Paul
    which is a concern considering that rock is usually a substitute word in pop/rock songs for sex - ooo ooo ooo!

    i think i need a cigarette now

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ahem*
    forgive me
    I'm a little on the happy side

    ReplyDelete