Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

I put sliced up onion, garlic, mushroom, over ripe plum, mushroom and overripe eggplant with some red wine (merlot) and some beer corona) along with some dried basil and lo! ..... magic!!!!!

It tastes fantastic!
I don't really understand why?
I have consumed far too much champagne and merlot and fully expected it to be a horror of unmatched proportions - but it tastes AWESOME!

maybe I've just had too much to drink?

but really ...
AWESOME!

Also ... I am really enjoying the Shaun Micallaff (howeveritsspelt) thingie new years eve rave whateverthingie - very funny - wish I had that ... bugger ... forgot the name of that too! I fill such a dill ... coat thingie ... shapeless .... billy connelly hates beige versions of ... whatever, like his, very flattery, makes him look quite busty.

Edit: Cardigan

I meant caridgan
 
 Edit Edit:  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! *waves arms about like kermit the frog*
 
(actually I've run out of wine)

No comments:

Post a Comment