Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pictures of stuff


Some of my garden








































It was only when I started taking photos, that I realised how empty it all looked, even though before it seemed crammed with colour. The dude who was here doing interviews for a mass recruitment who said his department's was better, may have had something to do with my change of opinion. I am feeling very very competitive about this. It is like squibs guess the poet all over again. I fully intend to be at work by 7am to clean up (boss is visiting tomorrow) and add to our christmas collection.

I MUST WIN!

2 comments:

  1. That looks lovely, peaceful and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ta - it has quite a cosy feel to it - I am finding it an adequate subsitute for decorating my home. The cats just destory Christmas decorations, so I don't bother any more :)

    ReplyDelete