Monday, December 21, 2009

Dan Kelly Blog updated

AhHA! so we have the award winning Bernadette manager extraordinaire to thank for the continued Dan Kelly blog updates - if I were not such an organisation wreck I would send her a christmas present - i could still send one and pretend it went astray in the postal strike? - what would i send her? - i could send her a crate of mangoes but i don't know if she likes them - they are selling boxes of them for 99c by the side of the road here - my sister once sent my mother a crate of mangos, but they didn't arrive - we all thought the delivery people had given in to temptation and eaten them - but then two months later a box of rancid rotting fruit was delivered - they had just lost them in the back of a warehouse for a bit.

I haven't sent anybody any presents
I haven't even bought all the nieces and nephew their presents yet and may just end up giving them money since I have lost the two page list of potential presents that my 11yr niece gave me

I am particularly feckless this year

Perhaps I should get "stop being a feckless idiot" tattooed on my arm as a reminder for in future?

No comments:

Post a Comment