Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am totally not having children

Last night my eldest niece was high from teenage telephone adrenaline rush. One Hundred and Three minutes. She said it was a record. It was like she'd been drinking real coke-a-cola (they are usually only allowed to have diet free fruit flavoured softdrink).

The second you are disapproving of her for something, she behaves worse. She has always had a gift for meanness. She is an approval junkie, but not a doormat and will defiantly declare she doesn't care and then really give you something to be displeased with.

Having her psycho on the phone is more pleasant than coping with her attention at present.

I, possibly ill-advisedly, suggested that she shouldn't use language like that when in public after she was jovially telling one of her friends on the phone to 'shut their hole', so she responded that she was at home and not in public and if I didn't like it I could leave. If she starts saying 'kiss my clit' I am so totally out of there.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha, dear MCL! First time I read your last para I thought you wrote that your niece HAD said 'kiss my clit'...so I quickly re-read. I don't know if I'd be annoyed or kind of proud? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, it's a quandry. She is really rather awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though she did make me listen to her play a bit of the William Tell Overature on a clarinet and that is pushing family loyalty a bit far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to play the clarinet, *sniff*.

    No-one likes the clarinet.

    I wanna know, what's the clarinet ever done to the world? Nothing but love it gently with dulcet tones, that's what!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please Meme Squib - don't get me wrong - I am very fond of the clarinet - just not played by thirteen year old girls who just want to hit the notes and don't care about the feel.
    .
    .
    .
    oopsy - that was a little harsh, wasn't it? It's a good thing they don't read the blog.

    I would be soo dead if she read that.

    ReplyDelete