Friday, December 18, 2009

Just because

MY SCOOTER IS WORKING!!!!!*11

my brother-in-law was over in the light and fiddled about and replaced the battery and we put more petrol in and he messed about with the spark plug and IT STARTED!

sooooo pleased

I immediately puttered off to fill her up and though I had thought I had a good day or so of fuel left when I filled up it took nearly $6.00 worth of fuel, which is very unusual.  What the fuck is going on with my scooter?  If it's sucking fuel away at this rate perhaps I did just run out?  I am totally never going to admit that as a possibility to anybody.  It was freakish.  The only time I've ever managed to put $6.00 worth of fuel into that machine was when the prices were up round $1.30 ish.

bounce bounce bounce
I can go out to breakfast tomorrow :)  I shall eat eggs benedict and drink tea and read and perhaps that lovely young french boy is still being a waiter at the cafe I like and will say sank you.

The vagrants at the Mall were standing at the Taxi rank this afternoon, so I walked down to the cinema and called a taxi to pick me up from there.  I don't mind drunken vagrants that ask for money, or tell you their life stories, but I don't like being heckled when I can't understand what they are saying.  They stand in a confrontaional spot and make trouble for the taxi drivers.  Saw one woman chasing after a taxi shrieking stuff and decided to make alternate plans.  I am a chicken weiner.  I know.

The taxi driver that dropped me at work yesterday fancied himself as a sit down comedian.  Why did the banana go to see the doctor?  Because he wasn't peeling well *groan*

No comments:

Post a Comment