Sunday, December 20, 2009

Need a vampire boyfriend

As mentioned previously, I have become a pestilently frequent blogger because nothing is happening and I have nothing to say.

Why however, you might ask, am I blogging at 9 pm on a Sunday night?

Because it is *33 degrees inside my digs and I don't have airconditioning. It is making me regret my decision to make this weekend alcohol free.  I don't expect it will start to cool down until 1 or 2 am.

I am watching the Muphet Show (dvd) and contemplating the lack of ice in my fridge.  Why didn't I put a bottle of water in the freezer this afternoon, so that I could cuddle it to sleep tonight?  What was I thinking?  Nothing obviously.  Why haven't I been starving myself and riding the darn pushbike all this time?  Perhaps I might have lost enough weight that my thighs wouldn't meet.  My crotch is a sauna.  I need corsetts for my thighs or some kind of cooling system fitted.  Why can't I be a proper alcoholic?  They all look stick thin.  Bet they aren't getting sweat rashes in uncomfortable places. 

grumble grumble mutter

*(90ish degrees in fahrenheit)

4 comments:

  1. oh my good lord
    that is the best thing i've read all day.

    ahhhhhhh...
    hilarious.

    yes.
    why can't we BOTH be proper alcoholics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and please can i have a vampire boyfriend too?

    he should look remarkably like either of these two:

    Robert Downey Jnr
    or
    Johnny Diesel.

    remember Johnny Diesel? i was looking at photos of him just now. i had a crush on him when i was about 17. he's only improved with age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, he has hasn't he - I bought one of the Musical Challenge CD's that the Denton show put out and Diesel sings "I write the songs" (that make the whole world sing) and it is meltworthy.

    There is a picture of a young Alan Rickman in shorts at the beach inside the Ruby Wax autobiography - I would like my vampire to look like that, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will go and have a look at that right now.

    ReplyDelete