Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dream Homes

I am finding this new version of adding and manipulating pictures to be troublesome.  The old way was better.

So ... dream homes.  I am not saying I'd be comfortable in these homes, necessarily.  Some I'd might want to make a smidgen bigger perhaps, or add veranders too and do some repairs, but when I think of dream homes, this is the kind of thing that springs to mind.

I think it indicates I read too much. 


I'd have to clear some of the plants and the arch windows on the ground floor would have white drifty curtains hanging over them.  Ground floor would be kitchen and dining/lounge.  Each floor of the tower would be a single room and the bedroom would be on the top floor.  I'd like some stained glass windows too, ta.

















I can see myself slouching about in saggy woollen jumpers and thick soled boots.












A dirt floor and mosquito nets and a kitchen table made from railway sleepers.














This little house is just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment